Size Chart - Jackets
Size Chart – Jackets
Please click HERE for Size Guidance
Short sizes are one (1) inch shorter than regural sizes (body and sleeves).
Long sizes are one (1) longer than regular sizes (body and sleeves).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Short and Long sizes are not returnable/refundable.
|Height / Size||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|5’2″ • 157cm|
|5’4″ • 162cm||S|
|5’6″ • 167cm|
|5’8″ • 172cm||R|
|5’10” • 177cm|
|6′ • 182cm|
|6’2″ • 187cm||L|
|6’4″ • 193cm|
How to measure yourself for jacket ordering.
Please let us have the following 5 measurements before you order.
1. Your Height
2. Your Weight
3. Your Chest circumference (wearing a t-shirt only).
Use a measuring tape and measure around your chest (at nipples level).
4. Your Waist circumference (at belly button level).
5. Your Lower Waist circumference (at belt level).
6. Your Shoulder circumference
With the arms relaxed and down at the side, measure around the shoulders just above the biceps. (Don’t take this measurement yourself, ask somebody else to help you so that you have both your arms down at the sides during measurement).
Durable One Star
Durable One Star
For the first time in history of jacket making, after decades of inadequate replica offerings, we are proud to present, at last, a perfect reproduction of the legendary Durable One Star jacket, made in our special black teacore horsehide, exactly as worn by Marlon Brando’s character Johnny Strabler in the famous 1953 film “The Wild One”.
The jacket features:
- Asymmetrical center front pattern with heavy duty gauge 10 Talon zipper.
- Snap down lapels with original 1950s NOS “DOT” stainless steel snaps.
- Shoulder epaulets with the signature Durable one star insignia.
- Bi-swing back panels and two piece underarm gussets.
- Sleeves with original 1950s NOS Talon Zipper adjustable cuffs.
- Attached half belt with original 1950s NOS North & Judd “Anchor” buckle.
- Three outside O-ring chain (with correct number of links) zippered pockets.
- Small sized snap down flap pocket for your “windproof” lighter, lined with parachute cloth.
- Original custom made “quadruple diamond” design quilted lining, and hem with black corduroy.
- Sleeves lined with black color heavy cotton drill.
We re-created this jacket based on authentic patterns taken from an original Durable jacket that was briefly in our possession. This is a short, "V" shaped and real slim fit jacket with broad shoulders and considerable tapering towards the waist, not at all forgiving for a beer belly. Meant only for athletic type bodies it will fit exactly like you see it in Phil Stern’s shot of Brando and of course the rest of the movie.
Please note our jacket is the ONLY reproduction of the original Brando jacket ever available in the market that is made in strict accordance to the original patterns and using NOS (New Old Stock) parts from the 1950s. These two factors together with our second to none craftsmanship make it the undisputed BEST reproduction Durable One Star/Code 33 jacket in the world and so it priced as such. FYI the other jacket offered by Japanese makers has tweaked modern patterns and 1.5 inch added length and it is therefore inaccurate. Here we must mention also that the original Durable pattern is brilliant, fits perfect and needs no modifications. We were really impressed by the pattern when we examined the original jacket as it was made clear how much superior it was to all the other copies in existence including the one from the NY brand who falsely claim that they made the original. So if you are looking for the closest and most accurate reproduction of Brando's jacket, make no mistake, our jacket is the only choice.
Made in the EU. Strictly limited edition.