Size Chart - Jackets
Size Chart – Jackets
Short sizes are one (1) inch shorter than regural sizes (body and sleeves).
Long sizes are one (1) longer than regular sizes (body and sleeves).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Short and Long sizes are not returnable/refundable.
|Height / Size||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|5’2″ • 157cm|
|5’4″ • 162cm||S|
|5’6″ • 167cm|
|5’8″ • 172cm||R|
|5’10” • 177cm|
|6′ • 182cm|
|6’2″ • 187cm||L|
|6’4″ • 193cm|
How to measure yourself for jacket ordering.
Please let us have the following 5 measurements before you order.
1. Your Height
2. Your Weight
3. Your Chest circumference (wearing a t-shirt only).
Use a measuring tape and measure around your chest (at nipples level).
4. Your Waist circumference (at belly button level).
5. Your Shoulder circumference
With the arms relaxed and down at the side, measure around the shoulders just above the biceps. (Don’t take this measurement yourself, ask somebody else to help you so that you have both your arms down at the sides during measurement).
This motorcycle rider D Pocket jacket is an accurate reproduction of the highly regarded 1950s BUCO J-23 jacket from the coolest than ever Joseph Buegeleisen Co. of Detroit, largest manufacturer of motorcycle accessories in the U.S.A.
The long awaited Bill Kelso Mfg reproduction of this classic biker jacket is made with our extraordinary quality Liberty Teacore horsehide and these great Buco features:
- Quilted rayon lining
- Full cut, free action, self-folding back
- Zipper closing map pocket and front pocket
- Reinforced seams
- Zipper closing sleeves
- Snap-closing change pocket
- Inside back loop that holds jacket to trouser belt – prevents jacket from creeping.
- Collar snaps for detachable mouton collar (to be available soon)
- Talon zippers
- Top quality black garment horsehide tanned to Buco specifications and tested for toughness, water resistance and flexibility, is used throughout.
No detail has been overlooked to bring you the finest quality garment money can buy. Tailored to perfection, it will give you years of satisfactory service.
Made right! – Priced right! – Styled right!